Impact of Website Backdoor Infections
Backdoors can cause severe damage to your website. And you are very likely to suffer some or all of the following consequences
• You lose potential customers by being redirected to a malicious site
• Mysterious popups on your web pages that asking visitors to download software
• Spam emails are being sent out from your Website / Domain Name
• Files are being stored such as pirated films, TV shows, software... This can also slow your Website
• Hackers can steal credit card information or medical records
• Hijacking of your advertisements. Or displaying their own ads, and profiting from your traffic
Do You Actually Have A Backdoor?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.